The Center for Biodiversity Outcomes is developing programs that provide basic literacy in the environment and ecological sustainability, with a particular focus on engaging underserved youth.
Through collaboration with internal and external centers, organizations and schools, the program focuses on identifying promising underserved high school students, recruiting them to Arizona State University, mentoring them through university and providing them professional opportunities that move them into successful and impactful careers in conservation and science policy.
- ANGLES Network
- ASU Center for Gender Equity in Science and Technology
- ASU Nature at ASU
- Beyond the Academy
- Ecological Society of America
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Wildlife Federation
- The Nature Conservancy
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies