Chain Breakers' Mixers
The group Chain Breakers empowers individuals and companies to act against exploitation by showcasing conflict-free businesses, transparent supply-chain strategies, and solutions to overcome exploitive labor practices.
They are excited to bring this important social-justice issue to the forefront through the following events, part of the ASU Sustainability Solutions Festival:
Join a candid discussion on how large corporations are ensuring ethical and stable supply chains in the face of great uncertainty and escalating demand.
- Andrea Vaccarri, Director of Responsible Production Frameworks & Sustainability, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Leah Butler, Vice President, The Responsible Business Alliance
Join the International Rescue Committee and Hope Women's Center to learn how best to support survivors in recovery, both professionally and personally.
- Tammy Abernethy, CEO, Hope Women's Center
- Kate Ormiston, Anti-Trafficking Coordinator, International Rescue Committee
- Alicia Winchel, Anti-Trafficking Caseworker, International Rescue Committee
- Greta Matos, Responsible Supply Chain Specialist, &Wider
Thursday, February 18, 2021
3:00 - 5:00 p.m. MST