The Whole Community: Emergency Management, Resilience and Sustainability
- Climate Resilience Officer, Urban Sustainability Directors Network
- Director, Design Studio for Community Solutions at Arizona State University
- AICP, Consultant for North Carolina recovery from Hurricane Matthew
Braden Kay (Moderator)
- Director of Sustainability, City of Tempe
Philip Gilbertson (Moderator)
- PhD student, School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning, ASU
This is the third of three panel-discussions on local emergency management across all phases – preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation. This third panel discusses current and best practices for local government to integrate their emergency management, resiliency and sustainable development efforts across the city and in collaboration with the whole community.
To view this event remotely, click on Zoom link at the time of the event.
A light lunch will be served.
This series is co-sponsored by the Sustainable Cities Network and The Center for Emergency Management and Homeland Security,
and organized by Katja Brundiers, School of Sustainability and Phil Gilbertson, School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning.
View more ASU Wrigley Institute Earth Month events.
Panel: 12:00 - 1:15 p.m.
Workshop: 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.