KAITEKI for Earth
Human activities have led to unsustainable imbalances on planet Earth and demand immediate attention. Among them, the following constitute research targets for the research activities of The Global KAITEKI Center:
- Carbon-neutral/negative manufacturing
- CO2 capture, directly from the air and the high-concentration point sources.
- Rebalancing the distribution of phosphor and nitrogen in order to address critical environmental stresses at various locations.
- “Green” chemistry to prevent destructions with long-term effects on the environment.
- Enhance the capacity of local ecosystems; forests, ponds, lakes, rivers, coasts