- Affiliate Global Futures Scholar, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory
- President, Cintana Education
- Former Member, Board of Directors of the Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation at ASU
- Professor of Practice, School of Public Affairs, Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions
- PhD, Technology and Information Policy and Organization Design, Syracuse University
- MPA, Public Administration, Syracuse University
- Environmental Studies Certificate, Environmental Studies, Dickinson College
- BA, Political Science (magna cum laude), Dickinson College
Crow, M. M. and R. F. Shangraw, Jr. 2016. Revisiting "public administration as a design science" for the twenty-first century public university. Public Administration Review 76(5):762-763. DOI: 10.1111/puar.12573. (link )
Shangraw, Jr., R. F. and M. M. Crow. 1998. Public administration as a design science. International Journal of Public Admininistration 21(6-8):1059-1077. DOI: 10.1080/01900699808525334. (link )
Bozeman, B. and R. F. Shangraw. 1989. Computers and commitment to a public management decision: An experiment. Knowledge in Society 2:42-56. DOI: 10.1007/BF02687206. (link )
Shangraw, Jr., R. F., M. M. Crow and S. Overman. 1989. Public administration as a design science. Public Administration Review 49(2):153-160. DOI: 10.2307/977335. (link )
Bozeman, B. and R. F. Shangraw, Jr. 1988. Computers as a public management decision tool: An experimental analysis of the effect of cost and access on information choice. Science Communication 10(2):111-139. DOI: 10.1177/0164025988010002002. (link )
Lambright, W. H., M. Crow and R. F. Shangraw. 1984. National projects in civilian technology. Review of Policy Research 3(3-4):453-459. DOI: 0.1111/j.1541-1338.1984.tb00140.x. (link )
Crow, M. M., B. Bozeman, W. Meyer and R. F. Shangraw, Jr. 1988. Synthetic Fuel Technology Development in the United States: A Retrospective Assessment. Pranger. ISBN: 978-0275930837.
Lambright, W. H., M. Crow and R. F. Shangraw. 1988. National projects in civilian technology. Pp. 63-74 In: Roessner, J. D. ed., Government Innovation Policy. algrave Macmillan. London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-349-08884-3.