Assistant Professor, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, College of Global Futures
School for the Future of Innovation in Society
Arizona State University
PO Box 875603
Tempe, AZ 85287-5603
- Senior Global Futures Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory
- Assistant Professor, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, College of Global Futures
Timiebi Aganaba-Jeanty is an assistant professor in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society with a courtesy appointment at the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. She is a fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) based in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. Aganaba-Jeanty was previously executive director of the World Space Week Association coordinating the global response to the United Nations 1999 declaration that World Space Week should be celebrated from Oct 4-10 annually.
Aganaba-Jeanty was a space industry consultant for the leading space analyst firm in Montreal, Canada, a teaching associate at the International Space University in France, an associate at the Nigerian law firm Kayode Sofola and Associates and a trainee legal officer at the Nigerian Space Research and Development Agency. In 2017, Aganaba-Jeanty was the recipient of a Space Leaders Award from the International Astronautical Federation (IAF) and her doctorate received the George and Ann Robinson Award for advanced research capabilities.
- PhD, Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University
- LLM, Institute of Art and Space Law, McGill University
- MSc, International Space University
- BL, Nigerian Law School
- LLB, University of Leicester