In August of 2018, a new guide titled “Tools for measuring, modelling, and valuing ecosystem services: Guidance for Key Biodiversity Areas, natural World Heritage sites, and protected areas” was published as the result of a multi-year collaboration between the Center for Biodiversity Outcomes and key partners around the world. In preparation for this guide, principal investigators worked with the Science for Nature and People Partnership to advance important work with the governments of Myanmar and Canada.
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- International Union for Conservation of Nature - World Commission on Protected Areas
- Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (Germany)
- Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (Germany)
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis - Science for Nature and People Partnership
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis -- Science for Nature and People Partnership