- Senior Global Futures Scientist, Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory
- Assistant Professor, School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
Ruijie Zeng joins the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment in January 2020 as an assistant professor in the area of hydrologic modeling and water resources analysis. He obtained his bachelor’s in hydraulic engineering from Tsinghua University, China, and master’s and doctoral degrees in civil engineering from The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He works on enhancing mechanistic understanding, predictable capability, and sustainable management of watersheds.
- PhD, Civil Engineering, The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- MS, Civil Engineering, The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- BS, Hydraulic Engineering, Tsinghua University