Valdivia, Chile - Partner at Global Vision Consulting Ltd. and A2s Architectos Asociados Ltd.
- Valdivia, Chile - Partner at Global Vision Consulting Ltd. and A2s Architectos Asociados Ltd.
- Associate Research at INFOR – Instituto Forestral
Alejandra Shueftan has a PhD in forestry sciences of the Austral University of Chile, masters in energy efficiency from the same university and architecture at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Her research areas include forestry and management of native and exotic forest ecosystems and she studies technologies to reduce the energy demand of homes and improve heating systems based on biomass. She works at the Forestry Institute - INFOR and is a partner at A2s and GVC Consultores. She is currently investigating the effects of energy efficiency policies in the control of air pollution. Her areas of interest are energy efficiency, renewable energy and sustainability.
- PhD, Energy Efficiency, Universidad Austral de Chile, 2015
- MS, Energy Efficiency, Universidad Austral de Chile, 2011
- BArch, Architecture, PontificUniversidad Catolica de Chile, 2001
Sauer, J., O. Barbosa, E. M. Cook, N. B. Grimm, C. Lamarca, J. Maira, A. Schueftan and D. M. Iwaniec. 2022. Envisioning future scenarios to manage pluvial flooding in social-ecological-technological systems. Collaborating for Climate Equity: Researcher–Practitioner Partnerships in the Americas. Routledge. ISBN: 9781032077741. (link )