Professional Photography Resources
Faculty and Staff Headshots
An ASU photographer is available to take your faculty or staff headshots.
We make our best efforts to cover headshots during two weekly sessions and occasional sessions on other campuses and our studio has moved.
The updated location and time info for headshots is always available at https://asu.photoshelter.com/index under HEADSHOTS
The photo shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes. Headshots are taken on a white background.
Photo shoot for Marketing or Events
Are you looking for a professional photographer for your event or for marketing purposes? If so please feel free to contact one of our resources below.
- Tim Trumble, 602-316-3699 Tim@timtrumblephoto.com
- Laura Segall, (703) 577-8059 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Moffat, (480) 512-2320 email@example.com
- Courtney Pedroza, (480) 544-8144 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parker Haeg, (480) 766-1531 email@example.com
Other Photo ResourcesView and download ASU brand photos
Please follow these steps to access photos:
- Set up a PhotoShelter account for your ASU office or group using your department email address using the following link: https://asu.photoshelter.com/signup/signup/free
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: New Brand photos Account, and provide the email address you used to create your PhotoShelter account.
- After your profile is verified and approved, you will have access to view and download the photos.
- Download ASU Brand photos in Photoshelter
Please contact us for downloads.
Professional Videography Resources
Videography for Marketing and Events
Are you looking for a professional videographer for marketing purposes or to record your event? If so please feel free to contact one of our resources below.
ASU Marketing Hub Videography Services
Mark Ahn Creative Services