Your bridge to the most innovative knowledge network.
Navigating the complexities of sustainability isn’t easy. We convene more than 720 transdisciplinary researchers, faculty and innovative global partners to solve for these complex and urgent issues.
Discover. Convene. Act.
The Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Service empowers businesses, governments and NGOs to drive impactful change through actionable knowledge and innovation.
We are your access point to 600+ transdisciplinary scientists and scholars across the ASU ecosystem. We convene this knowledge network to understand what is possible and develop actionable strategies, transformative pilot programs and scalable systems that solve some of the most audacious and complex sustainability challenges.
When you partner with the Solutions Service, we become an extension of your team – working alongside you to co-design solutions and turn state-of-the-art research into tangible actions to disrupt old systems.
- Entrepreneurship+Innovation Incubator
- Ethical Circular Economy Training
- Local Economic Impact Assessment
- K-12 CE Education
- Climate-Resilient Agriculture
- Food Systems Transformation
- Sustainable Livelihoods
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Ecological Resource Conservation
- Waste and Resource Management
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Value Chain Efficiency
- Gender and Social Equity
- Sustainability Education
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Because of the depth and breadth of our team, the list of projects below is only a sampling of what’s possible. View the full case brief archive
a sustainable circular economy.
If you would like to engage our team on your project or would like more information about one of our reports, please contact:
Interim Deputy Director, Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Service