Solutions for the future we need
We equip our partners with tools and knowledge to design and implement leading-edge solutions and make the best decisions for a thriving future.
The Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Service works with you to make measurable impacts on your sustainability goals and influence decision making through customized, actionable and scalable solutions for a stronger future. We assemble collaborative teams to apply the innovative ideas, practices and technologies of more than 550 sustainability scientists, entrepreneurs, economists, analysts and scholars across ASU to address your specific challenges.
The Solutions Service helps companies improve sustainability while reducing costs, assists governments to deploy robust cost-effective sustainability programs, supports nonprofits in their sustainability efforts and informs people across the globe on how they can help change the world.
- Entrepreneurship+Innovation Incubator
- Ethical Circular Economy Training
- Local Economic Impact Assessment
- K-12 CE Education
- Climate-Resilient Agriculture
- Food Systems Transformation
- Sustainable Livelihoods
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Ecological Resource Conservation
- Waste and Resource Management
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Value Chain Efficiency
- Gender and Social Equity
- Sustainability Education
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Because of the depth and breadth of our team, the list of projects below is only a sampling of what’s possible. View the full case brief archive
a sustainable circular economy.
If you would like to engage our team on your project or would like more information about one of our reports, please contact:
Interim Deputy Director, Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Service