The Energy Policy Innovation Council informs and educates policymakers on current, complex issues in energy policy that impact Arizona and beyond. We are housed within the School for the Future of Innovation in Society at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona.
Since 2015, EPIC has been supporting the County of Hawaii in their regulatory commission activities, focused on making the electricity system on the Big Island cleaner and more distributed and affordable. EPIC has participated in proceedings focused on Power Supply, Integrated Grid Planning, and Performance-Based Rate Making, among other grid-edge topics.
What we do:
- Provide policy and regulatory education and support to governments and other organizations to shape the clean, equitable, affordable energy future.
- Develop customized assessments, briefs, and presentations for clients, including:
- Energy policy and regulatory research and assessments for use in Public Utility Commission proceedings
- Easy to understand Policy briefs on complex energy policies.
- Convene meetings and conferences with policy makers, educators, and innovators.
In The News
Farmington Daily Times, “Workshop focuses on solar development opportunities for Navajo Nation chapters,”
This year’s Geography 2050 symposium, hosted by the American Geographical Society, went off without a hitch.